You know, I had no idea how my blogs were missed until recently... so many persons have asked me if I've stopped. The truth is I have not stopped. I have rather, been taking stock of my environment... there is so much to write about! Information overload is killing me.
There is so much to rant and rave about! Have you noticed that there is hardly any good news being reported lately??? I recall in the latter part of last year when I wrote a letter to the Gleaner Editor, lauding them for their effort to report good news... but recently I can't even blame them, the situations facing us as Jamaicans daily is just so colorful, exciting and filled with so many unexpected twists and turns! All I have to say is "who could have thunk it???"
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the ever evolving predicaments in which Jamaica finds itself is exciting, what I am doing is using the words loosely, a pun if you please :)
So while the 'excitement' on the Rock continues, I continue to observe... sometimes holding my breath as I do. One word we could never use to describe Jamaica is predictable. Anyone who does that either has no appreciation for the English language is just plain boring.
Y'all must be wondering what I'm on about now... but I learnt a long time ago, 'a noh everyting good fi eat, good fi talk' soh mi just a 'kibba mi mout'. To the others of you who know what I'm lamenting about, what a situation my dears!!!
If I laugh, I cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment