Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To be mad is to be truly free! lol!

This morning I had the weirdest thought. I saw a madman quite relaxed on the street Downtown and thought to myself 'bwoy him nuh have a care in di world eeh'. As I continued on my journey, I found myself really thinking about the madman ... no i am not attracted to him (or any other mad person for that matter). But I just thought and wondered at that moment if anyone has ever observed the mannerisms of mad people... they go about carelessly, if they are hungry - they eat: anything! if they are thirsty - they drink: anything! They never get sick (physically that is) and anywhere night catch them, that's where they sleep. People pay no attention to their antics because under the law, they are mentally challenged and are not responsible for their actions. So if they feel like dancing naked in the streets it's on them.
Now you must be wondering why I suddenly start thinking about mad people? Well, I was thinking about freedom and I realized that to be mad is to be truly free!!! What a revelation!!!
With the exception of the fact that people chase you away every chance they get; you are pretty much free to do anything you want to do!
You also have quite a few more perks;
- You have no house and therefore no bills to pay
- No one calls you if they have no money because you don't have any either
- You don't care about where your food comes from; there is no 'nit-picking' about dirty food. You will eat the patty bag; it's not a problem
- Bathing: that is not an issue - you walk around for as long as you want without a shower - it is usually us the sane ones that have a problem with the smell
- Work - what name so?
- Shoes - two plastic bags work just fine
- Clothes - If you have none, you wear none! Simple!
LOL! Seriously though guys, take a look at the next mad person you see. I guarantee you'll observe someone who is totally and completely free.
Lata,

No comments:

Post a Comment