A new year is approaches. Last year this time, I was fulfilling one of my goals which was to start a blog. And, here I am at this point writing in it. Although, I did not used it everyday like I planned, I'm still using it and that is what is important.
So it's now house-cleaning time! No, not the physical house but house in the proverbial sense ... however you define house.
I've already cleared my phone of all text messages both sent and received because I'm making way for new and positive messages. I've also started cleaning up my FB friends list because the word 'friend' is very important... to me it means someone that you hold dear, someone who means a lot to you. We have to realize that some persons are just on our FB page to 'faas' in our business.
I'm also cleaning the house of thoughts and thought process: how I process things, if its negative, it's out of here! I'm redefining what I see as issues - in other words I'm getting rid of those things which so easily 'beset' me.
My wish for my friends, is that they would do the same... make some changes (even if it means getting rid of me!). I love this time of year because its an opportunity to re-think and re-start somethings. Equally, its to evaluate and get rid of some other things.
Whatever you choose to do... make some changes - clean house!
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
ReplyDeleteהרחקת יונים